Semi-automatic Wafer Inspection System for a Wide Range of Wafer Applications
SemDex 301 is a semi-automatic wafer-inspection system for fully automated non-contact measurement of manually loaded wafers measuring up to 300 mm (12“) (also with frame).
Substrate-layer thickness / TTV or the total thickness of a stacked wafer, bow/ warp and flatness of a wafer can be determined with sub-µm / µm accuracy in a single measuring run. Surface roughness can be determined down to nm level. Furthermore TSV, RST and mini-bump parameters can be retrieved.
The intuitive WaferSpect software serves for measurement planning by means of recipes, execution of the measuring tasks including data processing, and saving / export of the relevant measurement and parameter data.
- High flexibility: 4”, 6”, 8”, 12” wafer
- Simultaneous measurements possible in one step
- Measures both framed and unframed wafers
- Air-suspended measuring table for vibration-free measurement
- SEMI S2- and S8-compliant ergonomics
- User-friendly WaferSpect software