TopoSpect enables the user to perform a wide range of interior space measurements with the RayDex series of sensors. Measurements are set up with the aid of a wizard which can be easily and conveniently parametrised. Moreover, TopoSpect also offers various filters, modes of presentation, and calculation and export functions. TopoSpect can be integrated into existing IT structures through various interfaces.
Principal Features of “Topospect” Software:
- Types of measurement: Circular, linear, and spiral measurements
- Filters: Standard deviation, mean filter, decentering, orientation, and positioning corrections, and numerous other mathematical operators
- Visualisation: Presentation of the measurement data in 1D, 2D, 3D, and polar view, as well as in statistical or tabular form
- Characterisation: Mean values and standard deviations, diameters, roughness, roundness, ovality values
- Export: ASCII, Excel, and Mountains Map data export
- Multistage measurements and evaluations can readily be automated by an internal script